Thursday, June 25, 2009

Essential Scoop Neck

I have a feeling about this linen scoop neck sweater...I saw it in J.Crew a couple days ago and I should have bought it. It's one of those effortless tops that can be perfectly casual and cute, but refined enough to dress up with a few accessories. It doesn't look like much, but it has that linen/gauze feel to it, just on the edge of being see through - breathable, sexy in its own scoop neck kind of a way and adorned with 2 understated pockets that make it quite memorable. Women will ask where you got it...it's one of those types of shirts. Unassuming but fully loaded. Moral of the story, go get yourself one...I know I'm going to.
P.S. It also comes in a gorgeous navy, but may be exclusive to stores only as it's not listed on the website.



This color looks better in person...