Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pottery Barn: New items to love

Every time I flip through a Pottery Barn catalogue I fall in love with no less then 5 things. I think the new collection for fall is timeless, functional and charming, with that vintage feel. Take a look at my favorite picks...
This has that industrial appeal - softened by baskets, books and personal keepsakes.


Classic Stripe 400-Thread Count Sheet Set
Clean and crisp looking with a classic wide stripe - and a good quality thread count too.


I need these, I really do. They are too cute and would be great for bookends or a paper weight. Oscar & Winston, that's what I'd name them.

Cafe Strip Lumbar Pillow Cover
What a great french vintage feel with these pillows.

Monticello Downlight Task Lamp
This lamp comes to life with the small leaf detailing - I'd love to see it on an antique desk or nightstand.

Vintage Keys

This is a shot from the catalogue and I love it. The wall arrangement is unique and the bench/shelf set up is practical - would make a cute entryway.

Iron Condiment Set


French Wire Place Card Holder
How fun would these be? It's all in the details.